I made this photostory last year for my dad for Father's Day. Gee, there seems to be some sort of theme here... I guess I'm just trying to give my blogger fans something to look at!
Hey, Amy! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's so great to hear from you. Your kids are so stinkin' cute - seriously!! The whole blog thing has been a great way to keep in touch with people. Those were some great times at the Institute, weren't they?! Add my blog address to your page so we can keep in touch. You look great, by the way. Exactly as I remember you!
"Birth is not only about maing babies. Birth is about making mothers~strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength."
Barbara Katz Rothman
4 comments:
Good job on your blogsite, Amy! I can't get the video clip to open up and play though. Driver problem I think.
Very nice blog...I like it!
I got it to play and I love this! It made me tear up. Very good job of getting the pictures to match the song.
Hey, Amy! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's so great to hear from you. Your kids are so stinkin' cute - seriously!! The whole blog thing has been a great way to keep in touch with people. Those were some great times at the Institute, weren't they?! Add my blog address to your page so we can keep in touch. You look great, by the way. Exactly as I remember you!
Post a Comment