Monday, December 8, 2008

Seriously Behind...

I am way slacking these days. Today I finally downloaded pictures from fall. Whew, where does the time go? It is one of my favorite times of year, and we enjoyed our share of outdoor activities, savoring the last days of our Indian Summer. We took a few fall nature walks, sampled apple orchards, and enjoyed a visit from my brother and family from Arizona! My mom hosted a Halloween themed Birthday party for the kids while they were in town. It was a blast. For Trick-or-Treating, Lauren was a fairy and Nathan was a dinosaur. I was able to win a bid on a cool ptyeridactyl costume on e-bay, but the stinker refused to wear the costume at school. So, he looked like the poor kid whose mom was too lame to supply him with a costume. Thanks for making me look bad, Natie!

2 comments:

Julie Barb said...

I loved looking at all your pictures Amy!!

Walker6Fam said...

You are a beautiful family!