1. Weeks 13-20, still felt tired but slowly regained my ambition to shower, cook clean and exercise again. My daily nap was an absolute necessity. Cleaned the toilets again for the first time in months!!! ( I know that's NASTY)
2. 20 week ultrasound: the kids found out that they're gaining a sister. She is a tiny one, measured smaller than her big bruiser brother did at 20 weeks gestation. Learned why my sensation of fetal movement was delayed (baby size and placenta placement). Our placenta is anterior and low-lying. Hopefully, as my uterus grows, the placement will be higher, in the correct position. Because the placenta is anterior, it cushioned her movements while she was still little.
3. 24 weeks: The age of VIABILITY! My little 500 gram 10 inch nudger is moving alot now. I've been able to feel movements with my hand, but everytime Joe puts his hand on my belly she stops. I look mildly pregnant, although my belly is probably my smallest asset. My rear protrusion is still winning. I have gained far more than I like to admit, but my body doesn't follow those pregnancy growth charts.
Christmas 2014
11 years ago
2 comments:
Can't wait to meet her!!
Amy...you are a beautiful pregnant person. Who cares if toilets aren't clean! You are amazing!
Post a Comment